Saturday, November 10, 2012

Green Tea Desserts that Make Me Drool..!

People have been talking about green tea benefits for many years now. From it’s potential as a cancer cure, to fighting off heart disease, to lowering cholesterol, to preventing diabetes and strokes, and also to burning fat. 

And dessert? Dessert is the usually sweet course that concludes a meal. This usually means high content of sugar or fats. That's why some people say that consuming dessert means a minute on your lips, forever on your hips. 

So...what about green tea dessert? Is eating green tea dessert good or bad for us? 

Mmm...I think it is a great compromise between green tea and dessert. So I can categorize it as one of health conscious desserts. I just have to consider green tea dessert as a special part of my life. It is not something that should be eaten every day. Taraaa..!! Problem solved! :D 

--Disclaimer: that conclusion is purely myself opinion, because I am a green tea dessert lover :P--

 green tea frozen

green tea ice cream

green tea cupcake

green tea macarons

m*flurry green tea

Yum!!! ::drooling::

No comments:

Post a Comment