Friday, November 9, 2012

So...who is your role model?

A role model is hard to define, because it can be different for everyone. Who your role model is depends as much on you as it does on the person you admire. Often, it is someone you would like to be like when you get older, or someone who does something you find hard to do.

To me, a role model is someone in my life that has influenced me in a positive way. Actually, I'm having multiple role models. Each of them represents a different piece of my life. They help shaping the way I am in the present and what I will be in the future. My role models are my idols.
They are the people who are in the place I would like to be in 10 years. Having several role models means that I have more than one source for inspiration and positive influence. That's the reason why I keep looking for my new ones :).


"True role models are those who possess the qualities that we would like to have and those who have affected us in a way that makes us want to be better people..."

No comments:

Post a Comment